I believe that journaling is a powerful tool that can completely transform your business and life!
I’ve written diaries since I was a child however I’ve journaled mostly daily, or several times a week over the past 3 years. During that time my life has transformed in every area and I attribute journaling to being a big part of my transformation. When I look back through those journals I would say that I’ve manifested around 80% of the soul goals that I’ve worked on.
There is a kind of magic that happens when you actually write stuff down!
The things that I journal about include:
-Gratitude for the day (between 5- 10 things)
-Setting big soul goals (what I want to manifest) for my business, life, family and my clients
– Affirmations I’m working on
– Business ideas, outline plans – I then work on these in more detail in my business journal
– Free journaling – where I don’t initially know what I want to write about so I start writing about anything and then the writing just takes over.
– Identifying any limiting beliefs
– Working through a set of journalling questions that explore a topic more deeply
– Working through my feelings
Do you keep a journal?
If so, do you have a regular journal practice?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this