Do you have big juicy goals and intentions for your business?
Did you set out with good intentions at the start of the year? Then obstacles got in your way such as time, lack of knowledge and self doubt?
If so, then please know that you’re not alone. Allocating time for you to work ON your business goals can be a juggling act if you’re knee deep in running your busy.
If you’re facing one or several obstacles in your reaching your goals (which is likely to happen at some point) then remember to be flexible in your approach. It’s fine to change your plans. It’s changing your decision to reach your big goal that will stop you from moving to where you want to be.
Tips for reaching your goals
* The key is to keep taking some sort of action, even if it’s imperfect! As long as it’s moving you towards your goal, it’s better than doing nothing.
* If you have a specific goal then break it down into bite-sized steps to avoid overwhelm
* Grab a calendar and set some dates as to when you’ll achieve them.
* Writing your goals down and look at them daily ( there’s something magical that happens once you write this stuff down).
* Visualise yourself hitting your goals. Imagine how you will feel when you’ve achieved them. Do this daily too.
* Share your goals with a friend, mentor or coach. This will further increase your chances of achieving them when you’re accountable to others.
To help you stay on track ask yourself each day ‘Is what I’m doing today getting me closer to where I want to be tomorrow?’
Now go and take action, make it happen!
Until next time…