Setting your price(s)
When it comes to setting your price(s) here are 3 questions you should consider:
1/ How much does it cost to deliver your service? How much has this increased over the past year?
2/ What is your client’s perceived value of your service currently?
3/ If you raised your prices (beyond the rise of the cost of living, known as inflation) how can you increase the perceived value that you bring to your market?
Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- Package your services (if you charge an hourly rate)
- Review and tweak your current programs/packages by adding more value ( at a low cost of time and money to you, but would significantly help your clients)
- Introduce a new premium package
- Raise your profile and expertise through any awards that you’ve won or any qualifications you’ve achieved.
- Use client testimonials in your marketing
- Upgrade your business branding and website
- Adapt or introduce a new ideal client/target market
These are just ideas, I don’t want to overwhelm you so pick one or two that you think would have the greatest impact.
Here’s to your success!